I hereby announce that I have the power to detain anyone whom I deem mentally ill by the year 2010.
No frilly thrills, no glitter mitters, I can just say, 'You are DETAINED!!!!!' and have authority over your very freedom for the next 72 hours.
I can even make use of the Adult Incapacity Act and inject you with all types of nasty drugs up your bottom if you deny treatment and can, I reiterate, CAN repeatedly inject you if you so much as put up a fight.
No, sorry, verbally denying treatment albeit being extremely placid does not work either.
Obviously, you'd be awfully mad at my power over you and start yelling profanities and vulgarities til you are blue in the face.
1 out of 3 doctors get verbally or physically abused in the course of their job. So really, this is just all in a day's work and everything will be hunky dory for me.
I stand at a few arm's length, say, 'Hah, you are obviuosly barking mad. You are now DETAINED!!!!!!'
And you are.
*chuckle chuckle snigger snigger*
But, I'm a doctor see.
Well, there is the option of you legging it, but mark my words, all I have gotta do is pick up the phone, dial 999 and you'll be back, malediction and all, while the lovely big burly cops truss you up like a chicken and bundle you back into the hospital.
And of course, I inject your butt.
Like the Spidey movie - With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.
All my responsibility lies in signing the correct forms (see, the law says that all it takes is I have to think that it is likely you have a mental disorder - aka a 51% chance will suffice) and informing me boss about my actions.
MMmmmmMMmmm...
Depression is also a mental disorder.So, one advice:
Start treating me nice.


2 comments:
eh..din noe u have blog also..haha
mahaha
aku ni post when i feel like it
so not turnover not high..
Post a Comment