I Lost My Pencil Case...

... in a medium security unit.


Orchard Clinic : Scotland's only forensic unit for the mentally ill. It was open in 2003 and granted the status of medium security, that is, just a step down from the prison hospital. As you can guess, people who come here are sick in the head and need constant monitoring as they are just not safe to go out into the community nor be put into a open ward. Most of them have trials or court cases pending on assaults - sexual or not, murders, breach of peace etc.

So, I left my pencil case in the staff kitchen one evening and returned the next day to ask for it.

Only to find out that everyone had seen it and can even describe my lovely red Elle pencil case with badges on it to fine detail - but no one knows where it is now.

-_-

That was the Wednesday.

Hello!!!!
MEDIUM SECURITY CAN!!! You need a special pass once you are in the reception and to get through every section of the hospital, you need to swipe your card and enter a code! Patients are not allowed out at all and only staff can enter the area where the doctors and nurses' offices are!!! Not to mention there are CCTV cameras everywhere! (of course due to my luck no CCTV in the staff kitchen =.=)

But of course, doctors can still be thieves right. Nurses too and maybe the old man that cleans the area when everyone has gone home.

-___-

SO ANNOYING.

Inside I had loads of pens and they were really expensive too! I have 2 pilot ball point pens that was with me since 1st year, 1 liquid paper correction pen that cost me RM 7 (dem expensive OK), a Pilot Hi Tech V5 Grip inky pen (that I got free from SingHealth's talk but looks very expensive), a orange marker pen (that I snitched from a friend), a black ball point pen from TVB (yes, Hong Kong TVB came here and gave free memorabilia) and loads of other pens that I really like (despite it all being given by pharmaceutical companies). Oh, and also a plastic ruler that has amazingly accurate measurements on it. Now I am ruler-less.

My pencil case is also branded ok and I even have badges from IMU (that I paid RM5 for) on it which portrays my love for medicine.

Gaaaarrrh..

Another person to add to my list of 'Rot In Hell' prayers for taking my pencil case with all my lovely but mostly free pens.

And I am still continuing to curse the person who stole my black stethoscope in the hospital last term to Rot In Hell for Eternity because they have made me a lesser doctor. Sorry, medical student.

Gah.


0 comments: