When You Are Deprived...

of food in the UK and chance upon a restaurant that does a seafood steamboat/bbq buffet for 15pounds, you...---

Leap For Joy and Praise the Lord.

Because after a 45 min drive to this undisclosed food haven, we feasted on food that was mouthwateringly-oh-so-delish.


Imagine an array of crabs, scallops, squid, prawns, mussels etc that you can eat as much as you want.


Even the crabs here, especially crab shells/head which is my absolute fav are bigger than the ones in Malaysia (well, not ALL the times I've eaten back home, but this is pretty darn good) and filled with this amazing thing called crab roe. Or eggs. Or whatever you call them. I don't care.

Look at that. Is it calling out to be slurped down or what?!
Bye Bye crab roe.


I could go on and on about the food here. However, let's instead talk about the cast of characters that were present. I hardly ever describe anyone in my blog to detail, but because the people that night all stood out in some way or other with regards to the meal, I shall break the policy for once.

OK. So.

First up, we have Miss DW.

Accountant extraordinaire with a Citreon Picasso car to boot and from a highly well-to-do elite family from Indonesia. She comes and eats with the saying, "I don't cook. I am served."

People cook for me okay. I am only in charge of eating.


Second, we have Miss PPL.

Possibly the easiest name to remember with the least amount of letters in them too, sums up a rather petite figure of this sleeping volcano of a chef. She can cook anything and everything. Name it and you've got it. "Please lorh, I cook better than this restaurant" - is probably what is running through her mind throughout the whole seafood affair.

WHAT IS THIS CRAP?! Chicken also not chicken, fish also not fish. -100/10.


Thirdly, Mr ACS

Rates himself 10.5/10 in the looks department and can possibly talk the hind leg off a donkey. Places himself strategically on the table and says, "Whatever that you cannot finish, put on my plate. Dank yew veli much." DBKL's (Dewan Perbandaran Kuala Lumpur) child prodigy.

Let the food come.

Fourth up, Mr MC.

Yes, one look and you know he is from somewhere exotic like Sabah. Which is in Borneo. And for your information, Borneo consists of 3 countries ok, you twats. Malaysia, Brunei and Indonesia. Can't stand it if people say that they are going to Borneo. WHERE in BORNEO?! Borneo is not even continent. (I'm just a bit anal about this as my country is part of Borneo and hence everyone should know that it is there)

But anyway, Mr MC.
Can eat a lot of squid. Can eat a lot a lot of scallop. And can eat a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot .. Have I said a lot? of of fishballs.

All fishballs are mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine.


Lastly, Mr JK.

Tall, dark and handsome immaculate. Possible diagnosis of a vocal chord pathology as he can increase his pitch to a few hundred decibels higher than Mariah Carey's. Known for disliking seafood and never choosing to have it if given a choice.

Yes, I don't eat seafood even though all there is to eat is seafood!! Chui Ah.


And me.

Nothing needs to be said except that I heart seafood of any type, description or colour. The amount of love is directly proportional to the cost of seafood consumed.

To you I pledge my undying love and declare my utmost devotion.

If there is something in the world that is created to solely satisfy the pleasures of mankind, it is really non other that seafood.

Of course, I still accept cash, gold and diamonds. If you are good looking, I'll even settle for the latest LV bag.

0 comments: