I know.
My birthday was over 1 month ago or something. But I thought I just had to post up all the pretty pictures of the cakes that had the pleasure of occupying my fridge during the short few days of its lifespan.
Kai Lin's Tiramisu Cake
recipe from thepioneerwoman.com
Could not find ANY savioradi lady's fingers from the shop around my flat so settled with Tesco's flan cake which tasted like cardboard. But overall, not bad recipe.
Told myself I will make a cake for each of my flatmates this year. Managed to make one in time for Kai Lin but unfortunately, not in time for the other flatmate (as she came back one day earlier than expected from her peripheral attachment. So not my fault ok)
Therefore, this cake was bought from Tesco
Phey Ming's Pandan Layer Cake
recipe from my junior Peipei at flower-monster.blogspot.com
Too much pandan essence in the jelly/kaya part. But the sponge bit was alright.
All The Cakes During Our Combined Dinner Celebration
My Other Various Cakes
Chocolate cake from Kai LinI think I last weighed 100 kg 2 months ago.
Checked yesterday and I've actually touched 150.
Thanks for the cakes guys. Thanks.
Checked yesterday and I've actually touched 150.
Thanks for the cakes guys. Thanks.



4 comments:
the last cake is ugly man.
That blueberry cheesecake lookes like it had an........errrr....."accident" on the way to being photographed. :P
lol
it might've. considering it takes 30 mins to walk from Double Dutch to d restaurant.
sis, all those cakes look sinfully delicious...when you come back the next time i wanna try da pandan layered cake..with extra pandan jelly okay?mmmmm do call back some time next week..i don think im on call..hmm not in the next few days at least...all da best in your exams!!! muaxxxxx
jie jie
Post a Comment