I was at another Fringe show - a live performance by Amateur Transplants, the 2 doctors from London who became famous due to a few self composed songs and other ripped-their-melody-but-changed-their-lyrics songs. Just for the uninformed, they are the singers n composers of the famous "London Underground" song. It was dead funny and it's sometimes quite amazing to think about how these people come up with lyrics and also have the time to practice and perform when they are both full -time doctors.
When Dr. Adam Kay walked on stage, he immediately reminded me of Paul Potts from the talent show "Britain's Got Talent".
Paul PottsAnd also like Paul Potts who won the talent show with his incredible opera singing, he definitely has the X factor although he lacked in the looks department. *Paul Potts even came out in the Star newspaper.
So with his mellow voice and different renditions of all time popular songs like You're Beautiful (that became You're a Pedophile), Bad Day, Titanic, including a few songs of their own - The Menstrual Rag , Paracetomoxyfrusebendroneomycin, and also other songs that are full of vulgarities but hell funny, Dr Kay had girls, in fact almost all the females present at his show rush up to him with their super short skirts and tight tops. Yeah, I tried too but decided with my ripped jeans and polo shirt, I just didn't make the cut.
I mean, a DOCTOR who can SING, have PIANO TALENT, STAGE CHARISMA and on top of that is raking s*#$ loads of money when everyone else of his age is working their ass off to earn quarter of what he is earning?? Give me I also want la. Can close one eye to looks. When everyone grows old, they'll all become ugly ANYWAY.
I'm going to put my investment in something more concrete.

0 comments:
Post a Comment