Germany: A photo journal

Travel date : June 2 years ago (2005)
Travel sequence : Can't remember due to short term memory loss

Ooops, sorry, that was my room (I'm NOT messy, I was moving out!)
Well, the journey started here.

BERLIN
Berliner Dome, a white and gold church.
What did I say about churches and European countries

Ah, the Berlin.. er... gate? But it's important, I promise!!!
Short hair.. due to some anal hairdresser in Ming's Salon in Megah that cut my hair too short, forcing me to go to Essex in SS2 again to restyle it into a bob cut. That was in Dec. 6 months down the road and my hair barely sweeps my shoulder. I should sue for manslaughter.
But, anyway, the tower behind..

And the tower on the inside: you know what they say about Malaysians being patriotic and all that crap. So be it.

The Marvelous Berlin Wall (or so people believe)
I promise you, the wall outside the Potterow tunnel near my Uni is part of the Berlin wall. And so are some walls in certain parts of KL. Heck, even your house can be made into the Berlin wall. All you need is some spray paint. On top of that, you can sell bits of the wall for as souvenirs and roll in a neat amount of money. Just for spray painted rubble.

Olympic Stadium
Woohoo!

Dachau
Dachau Concentration Camp... where the Nazis tortured the Jews

What it is like behind bars,

and how you'll lie as your body is placed on the stretchers to be cremated.

On a lighter note, all together now... AWWwwwwwwwwww

Rothenburg
A small village that is oh-so-perfect. Like the village in Hot Fuzz (coming soon to Malaysia). So sweet, so perfect..
Famous German Christmas Decorations.. Nutcrackers and what not.

Munich
Neuschwanstein Castle
The castle Disney based their cartoons on. And it is Such a fairytale. I wish I was born a princess and lived in this castle. Not only is in on the hills,
It has it's own watch castle that is just at the foot of the hill (actually for the parents of the King or something like that) alright, alright, my history sux k...still, Neuschwanstein Castle is absolutely...
It's a dream.
100% guranteed taken from my now stolen Konica Minolta camera. Anyone who goes to Germany/Munich, PLEASE PLEASE visit this place.
The castle authorities should start paying me tourism fees

All in all, we went to Hamburg(boring), Berlin, Nuremburg, Rothenburg, Munich(double boring) and finally to Frankfurt. Along the way we meet a few strange characters:
Mr. Man
Mr Lion
Mr. Bear

all found in Germany. Since it is very unfair to my fellow Edinburghans, I will introduce ...

Mr. Cow

*picture comes when i return to edinburgh with my trusty laptop*


Germany:
Worth visiting? Oh yeah, just for Neuschwanstein.


0 comments: