Hello. Rachel decided to pop into my blog and leave a mark. So I decided to do the same and return the favour.
So yes, here I am.
Rachel has just ended her entry after I gave her substantial time to blog so it's my turn now while she keeps me entertained with her stories; if she has any.
My blog here to view her entry.
If you have read her entry, which I have not at this point of time, I assumed she has probably mentioned that the both of us are at Starbucks geeking out with wireless Internet. I wanted to retest my laptop wireless capabilities and see whether it is functioning well anyway. Apparently it is and the connection here is fast. :) Damansara Utama Starbucks is nice. I like.
Starbucks is a geek place. Everyone here practically comes online at Starbucks and I was quite amazed to see the number of Crumpler bags going through the door. I thought Crumplers were a rare-breed. I was wrong. It looks like it is entering the Malaysian lifestyles like the new EastPak or Outdoor or Jansport, whatever. Good thing is, no one has my model but someone has a bag the exact same colours as mine.
I'm hungry.
The cheesecakes look tempting.
I actually have nothing insightful to offer you people in this entry because I am blogging in an area where I can get no focus with my thoughts.
Opposite me there is a couple getting intimate, the sound of spoons, forks, knives and who knows what other stuff falling into the basin and easy listening music over the speakers. It is quite difficult to focus on something specific to write.
I am a certified geek. Because I said only novelists sit in Starbucks and write novels. Now I'm the one sitting down here writing an entry which is sort of a super degraded version of a novel. Great.
Rachel is also a geek. She has been tampering with my mobile phone and hers for the past ten minutes.
I better run. It's getting too silent at the table.
And now she's cam-whoring alone. HAHAHAHAHAHA. I'd better save her from narcissistic oblivion. I'm doing all of you, her friends, a big favour and saving you guys the trouble when Rachel exclaims after a picture is taken, "THIS SHOT NOT NICE, I WANT ANOTHER ANGLE! TAKE AGAIN!".
Bye bye.
Guest Writer : Nigel
Posted by Rachel at 12:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment