I'm half way to graduation. 2 1/2 years to end of my course! Another 2 1/2 years to being Dr. Hung. (if all goes well) Morbid. Scary. I'll be no more a student. No more free stuff or discounts of movies, theatres, train tickets...
Dinner was 49 pounds, a 3 course meal, dessert being the best. After that, a ceilidh and DJ. I look forward to my next major ball which is on my graduation. That will read
'The Edinburgh Medics Graduation Ball 2009'
I think a student's life is the best life one can lead.

Iona and I

Matthew and I

Matt, Anneli, Nargiza and the lovely dessert

Kiru (i love the dress) and I
3 comments:
Hello darling..that's a very beautiful mask to match the beautiful dress! Not to mention you look fabulous too!
Miss ya..
that dress looks alot like the one evelyn or seyin or one of the other "ins" wore to imu ball 2006 ler. did you guys go shopping together? hehe.
Who is an 'in'????
Great minds think alike darl, and of course that goes along with fashion sense.
Post a Comment