Wrong Number

The weirdest thing happened to me yesterday.

There I was watching and salivating over Great British Food on the BBC iplayer (since the launch of the ibook, ipod, iphone - suddenly everything becomes i-something) when my handphone suddenly chirped, informing me of a new incoming sms.

07780799xxx - I miss u

Siapa ni?

Txt back - Who are you

07780799xxx - I just have met you for several times

Babi, sure this Jo or Doris again.

Considering that my two great friends once masqueraded as Park Ji-Hwon and did the same thing to me through facebook albeit failing miserably as I knew almost as soon as I read their incredible un-korean like message, I reckon they were having a go at it again.

I mean, to cheat lao niang, you just have to be a class above the rest.

For starters, no tacky Manglish language coming from a supposedly Korean guy whose amazing Facebook picture you find by googling 'Cute Korean Guy'.

Txt back - Hi jo/doris..This is andy's no? (Andy being their other flatmates bf who was visiting)


07780799xxx - No idea


Txt back - Lol. Good try... I miss u all a lot too..


07780799xxx - Sorry I am not this one


Txt back - Ok ok.. We'll laugh about it later.. Jo, go and study, finals coming!

07780799xxx - I just want to tell you i am the one you do not know but fell in


fell into longkang? must be some cinapek.

And beginning to feel bored... Txt back - Ok, ok.

07780799xxx - So may I ask you out

Txt back - Sigh. I'll be seeing u all soon ok.

07780799xxx - How about tomorrow

Seriously membabikan d.
Whether this is real or fake, this guy definitely does not get the message.
At All.
Since I have 1000 free sms on my phone deal, and still watching the chefs battle it out of Great British Food....

Txt back - Aiyo stop playing can. Who this

At this rate, if this is an angmoh, he should really find my use of language weird.
If he is an asian, slightly less so but if he has met me several times and I am Not Malaysian, he should Also still find my use of language weird.
But..

07780799xxx - I have told you the truth it is ok if you doubt

Confirm NOT angmoh

Txt back - Haha... Right...

07780799xxx - I feel so sad

Time to test my theory...

Txt back - So super msian/sporean!


07780799xxx - Ok I am sorry bothered you


Weih, he getting pissed off!


Txt back - No prob! Time to confess who this is


07780799xxx - Again you donot know nothing confess

Another go at testing my theory...

Txt back - Eh of cos i dono la, u tell me my i know lor..

07780799xxx - Jason

Right. Jason. I know NO Jason.
And at this rate, Jason is probably 75% Malaysian or Sporean himself because if he can tolerate that type of language and still think I am the someone he knows, we are of same background.

And also still believing it to be Jo/Doris..

Txt back - Eh, nice name choice

At to which Mr Jason should be pretty pissed off.
But the thickness of his skin is worth saluting...

07780799xxx - May I meet you

Curiosity got better of me and to this question of his I replied...

Txt back - Jason what?


Who cares whether the real girl you trying to kao want to go out with you or not...


07780799xxx - Kiss you


Jason Kiss you?
-_-
Boring lah. Sounds like a total moron. The judges are now testing the food of the North East Chefs, and they look helluva delicious.

Txt back - Ok ok. Going to sleep. Enough playing, go sleep, too late d.

07780799xxx - And xxxx with you

xxxx with you? What the hell does that mean??? Not only a moron but a total noob and idiot.
I don't know no Jason and this conversation is not helping me pass my finals.
That's in 5 weeks! OMG.

So I didn't reply but instead focused on the food that the judges are shoveling into their mouth and getting completely annoyed when one of them complains that the steak is too tender and there is nothing to bite.
What the.... UNCLE... people feed their cows beer and massage them to get Kobe beef that MELTS in your mouth can? YOU COMPLAIN THE STEAK IS TOO TENDER?!

Someone please fire him. Don't know his name, but it's the older one with white hair.

After about 5 mins later... my phone rang.

07780799xxx.....07780799xxx

Me : Hello?






***************S I L E N C E**********************






Me : Hello??







***************S I L E N C E***********************












And the phone went dead.


With a following text that said -





"I am sorry, wrong num."








OMG HOW EMBARRASSING MR JASON!!!!!!!!!!
You got the number of the girl you like WRONG!

And texted all your kisses and xxxx's to another person!

And asked the wrong girl out!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!


If I am Jason, I'll go out, dig a hole and put my head into it.
Or maybe just jump out of my window.

Poor guy must've been MORTIFIED.

Still, I wish you luck Mr Jason but you need to attend Kao Lui classes 101, where Rule No 1 is - get the girl RIGHT.
The FIRST time.

As an afterthought though, if I ever find out who you are Mr Jason, I think we should really go out.

Deal?

Deal.

0 comments: