There's this game that's going around where the tagged person has to list down 6 weird things that they do. I've been tagged by Evie. And just to add spice to my blogsite, I WILL try to think of 6 weird things of me. I've gotta think real hard tho, since I'm so damn near perfect.
Before that:
Here are the rules;
Each player of this game starts off by giving 6 weird things about themselves.
People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly.
In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.
After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog.
6 Weird Things About Me
1. I am Pretty
2. I am Smart
3. I am Rich
4. I am Tall
5. I am Popular
6. I am Just Too Good To Be True.
There you go.
6 fantastically weird things.
Ahaha. Ok, that was just a starter.
Let's get on to the Real 6 Weird Things. I won't call them weird, I'll call them Just Me.
1. I don't like people getting onto my bed. I just don't like it. If you do, when you leave, I'll change all my covers to fresh ones. And no, I don't have an obsessive compulsive disorder. I just don't like sleeping with bugs from your body/clothes. Think of all d bugs u picked up on the way to my bed. Eurgh.
2. I will not and can not go to bed without taking a shower first. That is because I do not want to contaminate my bed. Refer to no. 1
3. I do not take afternoon naps. Why? Because it's a waste of time(when I take afternoon naps, I'd sleep for 2-3 hours, and no I won't be able to wake if I was to put the alarm clock on) and I will not be able to sleep at night if so.
4. I have become a true believer in English Tea - Tetley brand. Know how they say "I need a cup of tea!" Yup, a cup of hot tea with milk makes the ultimate soother after a day in the hospital. Have to be taken together when watching TV.
5. I have currently developed an obsession with make up. I buy all sorts if I find the colours pretty but I am very obsessed with the brand I choose cos I am NOT going to apply cheap make up on my already very bad skin. However, despite my array of mascaras, eye shadows and blushers, I Very Seldom use them. (Ahem, anyone wants to have a make up discussion with me regarding the best colours and brands in town, drop me a note.)
6. I like to spend time on my own. In my room, watching serials, drinking tea. But I Cannot survive without company and dislike returning to an empty flat. The best thing is to come home, open the door and see all my flatmates outside their rooms talking about the weather or trees. So long as they are there to welcome me home, life is Bliss.
Right. I think I prefer my first 6 Weird Things but then living in a realistic world, those 6 are not possible.
I am now going to tag:
1. Nigel - bet u've got tonnes of weird things.
2. Sue Ann - i think ur weird things can out beat anyone's
3. Melissa Ong - weird already in a cute way but can definitely fit more weird stuff
4. Sze Lyn - Ok, time to know more about u
5. Yee Mun - blogging is therapeutic
6. Li Shun - time to tell me things

3 comments:
hallo hky!
yknow, i've written something like that before on my blog and kum ngam it's six items too!
http://sueannn.blogspot.com/2005/10/nobody-knows-this.html
i am like #1 and #2 also HAHAHAH
Rachel Hung! I don't know 6 ppl with blogs. haha.
Post a Comment